CCTV Camera Installation Services
Microchips is a supplier and installer of security cameras, video surveillance systems, and CCTV equipment. We supply video surveillance systems for home, business and government. We sell to end users, resellers, and installers. As technology advanced, we expanded our product offering to network IP cameras and HD security camera systems that use AHD (Analog High Definition) and HD-SDI cameras. We also sell hundreds of video surveillance accessories such as DVRs, cables, connectors, tools, test monitors, adapters and more.
Most of our surveillance systems include DVR viewer software for Mac and Windows PCs, as well as mobile camera viewer apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. We sell many complete systems that are pre-configured and easy to install.
Our DVR range comes in 4 channels, 8 channels, 16 channels and 32 channels. Our NVR can support up to 500 cameras. All our DVRs and NVRs have Network capability that will enable the CCTV system to be monitored from a remote location via the internet
Microchips constantly strives to provide the best customer service & technical support in the industry. We also provide the most competitive pricing possible on our products.
CCTV Camera Installation Services and Security Services Include:
- Site Assessment - Our security experts will undertake a comprehensive site inspection, beginning with a basic floor plan schematic. Based on your specific location, we will identify, as well as address all possible obstructions and security issues.
- Local System Configuration - We can setup your CCTV cameras and security systems, as well as optimize CCTV equipment, to fit your specific location and security requirements.
- Installation - surveillance cameras can be installed, positioned, focused, and fine-tuned by us, saving you time.
- Cabling - All Ethernet, video, and/or power wiring for your CCTV cameras and analog CCTV equipment will be installed by our security camera installation service experts.
- Remote Workstation Configuration - For your CCTV equipment, we can provide remote workstation configuration as well as CCTV installation services.
- Documentation - As part of our security camera system installation service, we can provide documentation and archiving for all CCTV equipment and system settings.